Feel Pampered with all the Extras
Each of our cabins is a complete home that is private, secluded, and filled with amenities to make your stay comfortable and luxurious. The Cove, The Creole, and The Hollow each include:
Due to Covid-19 non-essentia ammenities have been suspended. We also no longer offer welcome snacks.
- Private, covered, outdoor hot tub
- Egyptian or Turkish cotton thick hooded robes for colder months and lighter plush robes for summer
- Bathrooms have all ceramic five foot glass showers (The Creole has TWO full bathrooms for the ultimate in creature comforts)
- Exquisitely comfortable king size beds with temperpedic pillows for neck support
- Indoor gas fireplace (Usable October 1 - May 10)
- Brick outdoor fire pit
- Weber charcoal grills at all three cabins. Please bring own charcoal.
- Fluffy full size bath towels
- Locally roasted whole bean coffee from Jen's Joe with a grinder and automatic drip coffee maker.
- Fully equipped kitchen that always includes a spice rack and olive oil
- Reservations for four days or longer receive a dozen local farm raised eggs and a bakery treat.
- Satellite TV with 40" LED television (Creole also has a TV in the bedroom)
- BOSE Sound dock speaker system. (Auxiliary input lets you play other audio sources, such as a portable DVD player, CD, or other MP3 player)
- Blue-Ray DVD Player
- Private Patio and/or deck with outdoor seating
- Romantic lighting with LED candles
- High efficiency air conditioning and heat
- Spectacular views and of course, walking distance to the premiere winery beautiful Blue Sky Vineyard
- There is no internet or WIFI at the cabins. We are in back country where there are very few stable network options. Sometimes it's nice to break away from the world.
- We will provide a starter supply of toilet paper, paper towels, a welcome toiletry bath set, and clean fresh towels. Any stay four days or over will have access to the laundry facilities at the Creole Cottage. The Cove and The Hollow have a washer/dryer available for all stays. Laundry supplies provided.
- We'll have some ice in the freezer, but if you want to put a lovely Chardonnay from the wine trail in a bucket, you should stop and get a bag of ice. And the Chardonnay!
- You will have a full kitchen, cookware, mixing bowls, dishes, crockpot, belgian waffle maker, knives, drinkware (including wine glasses and corkscrew), and utensils.
- Coffee, tea, sugar, and creamer will be by the coffee pot.
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board.
- Luxurious Egyptian or Turkish Cotton robes, usually hooded for winter and lighter weight for summer.
What you need to bring
- You will have a full kitchen at your disposal, but you will need to shop and bring your own food. See our shopping suggestions on our dining and shopping page.
- Shampoo and general toiletries.
- Firewood and kindling.