The Creole Cabin
Romantic Old World Charm
Eclectic Nuances from French Gothic to The French Quarter.
Intimate yet roomy, this luxurious romantic escape is loaded with rustic architectural accents, romantic ambience, and exquisite cozy charm. Vaulted ceilings throughout, including the bedroom, a wrap around gallery porch, large deck, and two full baths provide the perfect setting for your unique, romantic getaway. J'adore ça!
While all of our cabins have gorgeous views, The Creole Cabin wins the prize for the most spectacular views as it sits higher on the ridge. Looking out the window or standing on the porch, the view of the sun washed vineyards, rolling prairie, and color combinations of the unending forest brings serenity to the soul.
The attached private hot tub pavilion has a fully structured roof matching the architecture of the cottage. With the roomy, exquisitely cozy interior, full gourmet kitchen, gas grill, fire pit, two full bathrooms, and a hot tub, you might have to resist the urge to simply stay at the cabin instead of heading out to the rest of the wine trail!
With a glass of wine in hand, take a romantic stroll through the vineyard at sunset to your very own private cabin, just a short walk away from Blue Sky Vineyard.
- Private outdoor hot tub under a covered pavilion
- Egyptian or Turkish cotton thick hooded robes for colder months and lighter plush robes for summer
- The Creole has TWO full bathrooms for the ultimate in creature comforts.
- Exquisitely comfortable plush top king size bed with temperpedic pillows for neck support
- Cozy cast iron gas stove (Usable October 1 - May 10)
- Brick outdoor fire pit
- Locally roasted whole bean gourmet coffee from Jen's Joe with a grinder and Bunn automatic drip coffee maker.
- Tea kettle and tea
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and butcher block penninsula
- Basic spice rack and olive oil
- High end towels and linens
- BOSE Sound dock speaker system. (Auxiliary input lets you play other audio sources)
- Weekend stays and reservations for four days or longer receive local farm raised eggs and a breakfast treat
- We usually have a yummy treat for even our shorter stays ;)
- Satellite TV with 40 inch LED television in main gallery plus additional TV in the Beuajolais bedroom
- Blue-Ray DVD Player
- Private deck with outdoor seating
- Romantic lighting with LED candles
- High efficiency air conditioning and heat
- Spectacular views and of course, walking distance to the premiere winery beautiful Blue Sky Vineyard